Public Relations & Social Media Coordinator
- Develop strategic public relations plans to enhance the image, visibility and credibility of Ameriana's 12banking centers and lines of business.
- Manage the daily content development, monitoring and promotion of Ameriana's social media, spearhead our social media growth strategy and devise new ways to engage target audiences.
- Write and create content for a variety of media and channels, including press releases, blog posts, email news announcements and campaign collateral.
- Create and implement strategies and tactics for special event marketing, sponsorships and grand opening activities for maximum community benefit and return to the Bank.
- A minimum of two years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
- Strong background in digital communications, media relations, project management and special events
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can develop long-term strategies for how Ameriana handles emerging issues in social media
- Superior writing skills and ability to translate complex messages into clear, concise, compelling communications
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail