Mortgage Learning Center
Applying for a mortgage can be an intimidating process, but it doesn't have to be. The key is to work with a trusted lender who can help you become as knowledgeable as possible. For additional information, visit our Resource Center.
- Take a look at our Mortgage Application Checklist. This list will get you off to well prepared, organized start.
- Obtain a copy of your credit report. Check out our Resources section for information on obtaining your report and boosting your credit report.
- If possible, pay off any outstanding credit balances and save as much money as you can. Not only will this help boost your credit score, it will help you be prepared in case of financial emergencies.
- Ameriana's 3-Step Loan Application makes the mortgage process simple and stress-free. Learn more.
- Calculators - Our helpful calcualtors can make your decisions a little easier.
- Your Application - Learn more about the information needed when applying for a mortgage.
- Your Property - Find out how the property is used as collateral for a loan.
- Loan Programs, Rates & Fees - We'll help you sort through the different options to find the loan that's best for you.
- Closing & Beyond - Congratulations! Your mortgage is approved. Here, you'll learn what to expect at closing.
- Glossary - Terminology challenged? No worries. Learn more about those unfamiliar terms here.
Find the Home that's Right for You
There are a variety of personal factors in choosing a home, but this is an area where your lender can help. For most of us, our home is the largest investment we'll make - our lenders can help to ensure you're making the best possible investment for you.
Contact us for more on how Ameriana can help.